Excursion Nubian Village from Aswan
you will like
- Discover a Nubian village on the West Bank of the Nile
- Enjoy the contrast between desert, water and plants
- Interact with a Nubian family and learn about their lifestyle and traditions
Sailing the Nile by a small motorboat to visit the Nubian village on the west bank of the Nile, you’ll passing by the first Cataract of Aswan, seeing the magnificent nature and its contrast between desert, water and plants. Meet Nubian family and know a lot about Nubian simple lifestyle, culture and traditions. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Aswan
- Boat fees and tickets
- Bottled water during your trip
- Egyptologist guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Any extra not mentioned in the itinerary.
Enjoy your Nubian Village Tour Aswan. Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan to sail on the Nile by a small motorboat to the Nubian Village that is located on West Bank of the River Nile in Aswan, passing by the First Cataract of Aswan, this fantastic tour to the Nubian Village lets you meet and impact with a Nubian family and to learn about their simple lifestyle, culture and traditions and then you be transferred back to your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan.
Meals are not included for this day